The Corner Collection is a not-for-profit organisation, that sells arts and craft from the people of Watchet and surrounding areas.
In our shop located on the corner of Swain Street and The Esplanade, you will find gifts for all occasions:-
• Wood-turned articles
• Driftwood art
• Hand-made children’s clothes
• Knitted and crocheted garments for babies,
children and adults
• Ornaments for the home
• Greeting cards for all occasions
• Various styles of jewellery
• Paintings and Ceramics
• Patchwork and other various unusual items!
We are open every day, Monday to Saturday 10:00 to 16:30 and Sunday 11:30 to 15:30
We are closed during the winter months - Christmas Day until shortly before Easter.
Address:- 31 Swain Street, Watchet, TA23 0DG
Contact:- Jane Sefton
Telephone:- 01984 656 652