Welcome to The Bank House - a handsome, Grade II listed Georgian merchant’s house, conveniently situated in the heart of the historic harbour town of Watchet. We are just a minute’s walk away from the Harbour Marina and the West Somerset Steam Railway station. At the Bank House we provide excellent, quality visitor accommodation, inspired by a beautiful period house and a fascinating town.
With a range of restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance and a lively local music scene, The Bank House is the perfect location to enjoy all that this lively little town offers, without the need to drive anywhere.
* excellent reputation for clean, comfortable
* private off-street parking
* all our comfortable rooms are en-suite, with pure
cotton bed linen and luxurious towels, tea and
coffee-making facilities, thermostatically controlled
heating and digital televisions.
* free wi-fi internet access for your laptop
* rooms serviced and linen changed weekly
* Weekly/part weekly rate. Not including breakfast
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Address:- 54 Swain Street, Watchet, TA23 0AG
Contact:- Emma Boulton
Telephone:- 01984 639 234